Sunday, October 24, 2010

This Week in a Nutshell

Emma started basketball this week, it was so fun to go cheer her on, I love basketball (although, I use the term basketball very loosely to describe what took place at her games). She scored a basket in the first game and had difficulty not grinning the rest of the game, I loved it. Today is the Primary Program at church, Ben has a part (much to his disappointment, he's 11 and ready to be done with primary). Emma and Tori are going to sing "I'm Trying to be Like Jesus" with a couple of other girls, Emma's got it down pat, Tori just stands there humming and looking cute. We are having Tori's family birthday party tonight after church (the Jensen side of the family will be coming), she's very excited. We'll have her friends party on Friday, and do her school party on Thursday, it ends up being a "birth-week" with all of the celebrations.

No comments:

Post a Comment