I never could figure out how to import pictures last time I tried to do this blog and I gave up. I am going to give it one more shot though, one more shot at importing pictures and one more shot at writing updates about my family, in essence I'm going to give this blogging thing one more shot.
It is Sunday and our family is trying to do better at making the Sabbath a holy day, a day different than the other six days in the week. I believe blogging, which I think of as new-age journaling, is a very appropriate Sunday activity. What brought on this renewed interest at doing a better job of doing appropriate activities on Sunday was a gospel study class that I've been going to on Wednesdays (a mid-week re-filling of my cup). Mary Ellen Edmonds is the instructor and I have really been enjoying it. The kids are all at the table playing with play-doh and there is church music playing in the background. This is as calm as I remember my house being with the whole family home. So far, so good.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment