skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Sunday, October 31, 2010
Another First
Tori's first day a Kindergarten was made easier by the fact that her best friend, Abbi, was going to be in her class. Tori did great, mom cried, "My baby is growing up". Mrs. Bigler is her teacher and we think she is great. Emma had her, too.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Into the Woodsen
This blog is just for me and those close to me, who love me for who I am, short-comings and all.
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2010
(7)
►
November
(1)
▼
October
(6)
Belated First Day of School
Another First
Tori's Birthday & Halloween
This Week in a Nutshell
This is a test to see if I can post a picture. Th...
One More Shot
►
2009
(1)
►
August
(1)
About Me
Char
View my complete profile
..by Tori
In response to Emma's umpteenth request that Tori stop talking so that they can go to sleep, Tori said, "I can't breathe if I'm not talking!"
No comments:
Post a Comment